Returns and Refunds Policy
If your item arrived damaged or you suspect that it may be defective, please do not return the item. Contact customer service immediately and we will be happy to personally assist you.
We accept returns on all unused products, as well as electronics within their original, unopened packaging, up to 15 days after the order has been placed. If the product has been used, even just once, we cannot accept the return.*
How to submit a return request:
Before you begin, sign in to your Infinity’s End account. If you do not have a free account set up with us, you’ll need to create one before proceeding.
1. Navigate to your account and verify your email address.
2. Select the order that you’d like to return. Please note, only orders placed within the last 15 days will be eligible to be returned.
3. Review the details of your return for accuracy and submit your return request to email@example.com. You will receive an email shortly containing your return label. Be sure to notate the item and quantity of item(s) you wish to return.
4. Download and print your shipping label, pack up your items in the packaging materials and box they came in, secure the shipping label to the box, and drop it off at your nearest post office.
5. Refunds will be issued once the return has been shipped and is on it's way to us. Refunds can only be issued to the card used at the time of purchase.
*If a returned item is deemed used upon inspection, it is immediately destroyed. The used item cannot be replaced, a refund cannot be issued, and we will take action to prevent any future orders from that customer account.